Register Now for the 2018 MoATA Annual Meeting & Symposium
(Link to registration can be found on the bottom of this page or by clicking here)
Saint Charles, Missouri
The 2018 Missouri Athletic Trainers’ Association Annual Meeting & Symposium weekend will begin with a pre-conference session on Vestibular/Ocular-Motor Screening. This EBP-CE event is on Friday at 9:00am and is in addition to the Annual Meeting with proceeds to benefit the Missouri Athletic Trainers’ Political Action Committee. General sessions begin on Friday at 1:00pm. There will be an opportunity for CPR Renewal at 4PM (additional fee) as well as a course for MSHSAA Wresting Weight Assessor Certifications. ***Please note that these programs require a separate registration that can be found here***
Topics at the 2018 Annual Meeting & Symposium include:
- Up-to-date guidelines on safe monitoring of opioid use
- Yoga for athletes
- The team approach to sports medicine, and other topics
- Updates on current literature regarding ACL prevention
- Myofascial pain modulation
- Hands-on labs for diagnostic ultrasound and IV simulation
- View 2018 Educational Program here
All MoATA award recipients will be recognized at the Honors and Awards Luncheon on Saturday, June 2. 6.0 hours of Category A Continuing Education available, with up to 2.0 hours EBP-CE (BOC Pending).
MoATA Certified members $30
Non-MoATA members $60
MoATA Student members $10
Non-MoATA Students $25
2018 Annual Meeting Hotel Information:
Drury Plaza Hotel St. Charles
380 Mulholland Drive
St. Charles, MO 63303
- Rate $129.99/night
- Reservations may be made by online at www.druryhotels.com with Group Number 2331558; or by calling 1-800-325-0720, using Group Number 2331558.
- Cut off for discounted pricing is April 30th.