- May 15, 2016 - June 3, 2016
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
During the 2016 MoATA Annual Meeting and Symposium, MoATA will offer 2 additional programs. Proceeds from both programs benefit the MoATA Political Action Committee (PAC).
1. Vestibular Ocular Motor Screening (VOMS). Lori Brinkman, ATC presents “An Introduction to the Vestibular Ocular Motor Screening Tool: It’s role in concussion detection and management”. This session will provide athletic trainers with the skills to assess and treat vestibular ocular motor impairments associated with concussions. This program will begin on Friday morning at 10:30 am. It is worth 1.5 CEUs and meets the requirements for the BOCs Evidence Based Practice (EBP) category.
2. CPR Re-certification: CPR re-certification will be offered through the American Heart Association (BLS for the HealthCare Provider). This program will begin at 4:00 on Friday afternoon.
**Please note** Registration will take you to a site managed by PayPal. Once you reach the site, you will have the option to pay with a credit, debit, or PayPal account.
If registering through an institution that cannot donate to a PAC (any institution that receives state or federal funds), you may still register and pay on-site. To do this:
- Complete the registration information.
- Click “Proceed to payment options”
- Click the box that says “Click here to pay with credit card or Pay Pal”
- Click “Finalize”
- Exit the page
Venue: Avila University