- June 2, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
During the 2017 MoATA Annual Meeting and Symposium, MoATA will offer 2 additional programs. Proceeds from both programs benefit the Missouri Athletic Trainers’ Political Action Committee (PAC).
[EBP PRE-CONFERENCE PROGRAM SOLD OUT]
1. Utilizing Corrective Exercises to Improve Lower-Crossed Syndrome and Dysfunctional Movement Patterns Associated with the Lumbo-Pelvic-Hip Complex – This session will be presented in a learning lab format, providing participants the opportunity to apply assessment and corrective techniques presented. Please dress to participate. This program will begin Friday morning at 10:00am. BOC Continuing Education credit: 1 hr Category A and 1 hr EBP-CE. Presented by Jay Hoffman, DHSc, ATC, NASM-PES.
2. CPR Re-certification: CPR re-certification will be offered through the American Heart Association (BLS for the HealthCare Provider). This program will begin at 4:45pm on Friday afternoon. Certificates of completion will be mailed to participants after the conclusion of the course.
**Please note** Registration will take you to a site managed by PayPal. Once you reach the site, you will have the option to pay with a credit, debit, or PayPal account.
If registering through an institution that cannot donate to a PAC (any institution that receives state or federal funds), you may still register and pay on-site. To do this:
- Complete the registration information.
- Click “Proceed to payment options”
- Click the box that says “Click here to pay with credit card or Pay Pal”
- Click “Finalize”
- Exit the page
Venue: William Woods University