- June 1, 2018 - June 2, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
During the 2018 MoATA Annual Meeting and Symposium, MoATA will offer additional programming. Proceeds from these programs benefit the Missouri Athletic Trainers’ Political Action Committee (PAC). A separate registration is required for these events.
1. An Introduction to the Vestibular Ocular Motor Screening tool (VOMS): It’s role in concussion detection and management
presented by David Carr, PhD, ATC and An Athlete’s Vision: Pre- and Post- concussion/head trauma present by Catherine Radakovic, OD. This program will begin Friday morning at 9:00am. BOC Continuing Education credit: 1.0 hr Category A and 1.5 hr EBP-CE.
2. CPR Re-certification: CPR re-certification will be offered through the American Heart Association (BLS for the Healthcare Provider). This program will begin at 4:00pm on Friday afternoon. Certificates of completion will be mailed to participants after the conclusion of the course.
3. MSHSAA Weight Assessor Certification: Certification/Recertification for the Missouri State High School Activities Association Weight Assessor Courses are designed for those seeking certification for the first time. Recertification courses are designed for those who have already been certified and serving as an assessor; however; an individual may choose to attend this course to meet the requirement for serving as a Weight Management Assessor for the upcoming 2018-2019 season. This program will begin at 4:00pm on Friday afternoon.
Visit 2018 Objectives to review additional items including MoATA Cancellation/Refund Policy, Program Cancellation/Refund Policy, and additional information.
**Please note** Registration will take you to a site managed by PayPal. Once you reach the site, you will have the option to pay with a credit, debit, or PayPal account.
If registering through an institution that cannot donate to a PAC (any institution that receives state or federal funds), you may still register and pay on-site. To do this:
- Complete the registration information.
- Click “Proceed to payment options”
- Click the box that says “Click here to pay with credit card or Pay Pal”
- Click “Finalize”
- Exit the page
Venue: Lindenwood University