Please click the link below to review the proposed changes to the MoATA Bylaws.
MoATA BYLAWS PROPOSED CHANGES
PURPOSE OF THIS UNDERTAKING:
1. Properly align the MoATA Bylaws with the MAATA District 5 and NATA Bylaws
2. Utilize proper terminology regarding the use of the terms Constitution and Bylaws
3. Creation of the MoATA Policies & Procedures Manual
a. Creates a fluid document which will be easier to align with the MAATA and NATA (i.e. Committees)
b. Allows the document to be changed by the Executive Committee to properly conduct the business of the association
c. Serve as a reference for current and future Executive Committee members to better outline the day-to-day operations of the Association
GUIDE TO REVIEWING THE PROPOSED CHANGES:
1. The document shows the current language in black
2. The proposed language is in red. If significant changes for a section are proposed, the proposed language is entered as a complete section.
3. The highlighted language in yellow will be moved to the MoATA Policy & Procedure Manual